Friday, November 07, 2014

Little Fox cut file for FREE!

Hello lovely crafters...

I hope you are having a fabulous Friday wherever you might be?

Today I have a cute FREE cut file to share with you. I made it for the Foxy, fall inspired page call & was ecstatic to have it picked up & published in the Papercrafts & Scrapbooking September 2014 issue magazine.

Supplies: +Fancy Pants Designs & +AmericanCrafts

Happy Wild & Free by Kim Watson

(Posted with prior permission from Papercrafts & Scrapbooking magazine. As seen in the September 2014 issue)



If you are wondering why my photos aren't too crisp, it is because I printed them onto canvas paper for a change. I love the rough, more rustic finish!



This is a close up of the little fox. I used russet cardstock, on top of a white background with a dark chocolate background. The title looks best in a mixture of colors. 

Download the cut-file: HERE

Let me know if you use the cutfile. I'd LOVE to see your work!
Have an awesome weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Th♥nks for your comments!